Vacancy: Support Engineer
Set up in 2021, Eco Repair Score® developed the eponymous yardstick for measuring and reducing the environmental impact of vehicle repairs. This allows policymakers, insurers, leasing companies, repairers and car experts to define, achieve and report their environmental impact goals with greater accuracy. For consumers, the Eco Repair Score® in turn acts as a guide to making aware and sustainable choices when having their vehicle repaired.
Looking for a job in a sustainable and innovative environment? Are you passionate about vehicle engineering and want to help make a positive impact on the environment? Then Eco Repair Score has an exciting offer for you as we are seeking to recruit at short notice:
SUPPORT ASSOCIATE - SUPPORT ENGINEER (m/f)
who is interested in vehicle engineering and the environment
- You will take part in the further development of our unique computational model.
- With an eye for detail, you help monitor the quality of the computational model and the data used.
- You will actively seek data around vehicle repairs and potential suppliers of such data.
- You effortlessly interpret results before putting forward a pertinent opinion.
- You hold a Bachelor's degree or higher.
- You are fascinated by vehicle engineering, such as the construction and repair of passenger cars, vans, trucks, bicycles, etc.
- You attach great importance to innovation, sustainability and carbon footprint.
- You seamlessly switch from the Office suite to other IT applications.
- You are proficient in using computers, software and tools.
- You have excellent organisation skills. You are result-driven and able to deliver against short deadlines.
Eco Repair Score®’s dynamic working environment offers the right applicant plenty of scope to develop his/her know-how and experience in the versatile post of Support Engineer. In return, Eco Repair Score® offers:
- A challenging post with lots of variety between vehicle engineering, environmental health and IT.
- Plenty of opportunities to play an important role in the further substantive development of the Eco Repair Score®.
- A close working relationship with the CEO, to whom you report.
- The ability to work on a hybrid basis: remotely and at the office (in Beveren).
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits.
- The choice between an open-ended employment contract or a service agreement if you are working on a self-employed basis.
Do you see yourself excelling in this position? Please send your motivation letter and resume to email@example.com. Your application will be treated with discretion and you can count on a prompt response!