What is the Eco Repair Score®?
The Eco Repair Score® is a measure of the environmental friendliness with which collision damage to a vehicle is repaired.
The Eco Repair Score® renders the environmental impact of a vehicle repair measurable in a single score.
How does the Eco Repair Score® work?
The Eco Repair Score® is determined by a life cycle assessment (LCA) of the repair of vehicle damage caused by a collision.
The calculation model behind the Eco Repair Score® takes into account the following important factors:
- the repair method used (replace, restore);
- the manufacture of new parts, products and their packaging;
- the transport of parts and products to the repairer;
- the spray painting of parts;
- the recycling of parts, products and their packaging after repair;
- the energy consumption of the repair shop.